Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Starbucks Interview

  

      Yesterday, I had an interview for Starbucks. Since I can remember I have always wanted to work there but I am afraid I am not what they were looking for. 

      First, the guy made it awkward when I got there for my 1:30 appointment and he argued with me that he had told me at 3pm... He then tried to apologize for giving me and a girl named Anna the same time appointment. He said that he meant to give me the 3 o'clock time slot. I told him I would kindly wait but he insisted on putting me first since I had gotten there earlier than Anna. Second, when he was asking me the questions, they felt rushed and I couldn't understand him cause he kept drinking from his frapp. That made me even more nervous! 
      
I don't know... I want this job so bad but the way he treated me was not fair at all. Now I have to sit here with my fingers crossed hoping on a miracle that they give me a call back. 

Anybody else had a bad job interview Experience? 
How did it go? Did you get a call back? 

1 comment:

  1. Believe me, you don't want to work at a Starbucks. Worse customers. They think they are up scale just cause they are at starbucks. Good luck finding a job darling.

    ReplyDelete