Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love & Crafts


Hi Girls!
    I know many of you guys are into crafting so I thought I would share with you guys one cool site that I recently discovered. This magical place has everything you need starting from: Cabochons to even crafting books and kits. The supplies here are cute and  modern while the possibilities are endless. 

So if you are looking for a new craft store or want to start something new then let me recommend you guys this wonderful place where your imagination is only the beginning: 






So head on over to Sophie &Toffee and let your dreams come true. 
Don't forget to come back and let me know what you bought <333

Plus, for those who feel uninspired, they have a blog filled with many inspiring delights.Go check them out!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! So many cute things! I want to have loads of them and spread them all over my crafting table, hehe :p.

    Have a great weekend! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little hearts with bows are really cute. Too bad I'm not too crafty, I wish I could do such stuff :)

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! How cute! I'll definitely be buying from them soon! That's for sure :)
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their site is so gosh darn cute!! Thank you for sharing. Eeep. I need to try to not spend money. It is so hard when people keep posting awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute, I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutesy stuff, I love it! Definitely checking this Sophie & Toffee...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a wonderful shop! I am soooo excited to fun over and have a look see! Thanks for sharing Mary!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete