Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love & Crafts


Hi Girls!
    I know many of you guys are into crafting so I thought I would share with you guys one cool site that I recently discovered. This magical place has everything you need starting from: Cabochons to even crafting books and kits. The supplies here are cute and  modern while the possibilities are endless. 

So if you are looking for a new craft store or want to start something new then let me recommend you guys this wonderful place where your imagination is only the beginning






So head on over to Sophie &Toffee and let your dreams come true. 
Don't forget to come back and let me know what you bought <333

Plus, for those who feel uninspired, they have a blog filled with many inspiring delights.Go check them out!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! So many cute things! I want to have loads of them and spread them all over my crafting table, hehe :p.

    Have a great weekend! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little hearts with bows are really cute. Too bad I'm not too crafty, I wish I could do such stuff :)

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! How cute! I'll definitely be buying from them soon! That's for sure :)
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their site is so gosh darn cute!! Thank you for sharing. Eeep. I need to try to not spend money. It is so hard when people keep posting awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute, I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutesy stuff, I love it! Definitely checking this Sophie & Toffee...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a wonderful shop! I am soooo excited to fun over and have a look see! Thanks for sharing Mary!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete