Tuesday, February 7, 2012

UFO


Tell me the truth, does that look like flying airplanes? I didn't think so. Last Sunday while at my house, playing Ddr, I heard a loud bang in the sky. Soon after, a few people and I saw what look like meteors falling south of us. I managed to grab my phone and take these two pictures. They were falling very fast. But guess what?! Not soon after, three military airplanes flew at high speeds toward the direction of the falling debris.

So what does that say? UFO. That's right, I said it.

It might not be of the extraterrestrial  kind but I am pretty sure something fishy was going on in the sky of SoCal. Ofcourse, they are going to hide it from us. No shock there! Either way, I know what I saw, my neighbors know what they saw, AND I heard others from my city talked about what they saw. Some even say that Tijuana, Mex. did a report about it but soon after the report was block from the internet, Hmmm...

Hopefully the CIA or a secret Men in Black won't come and erase by memory. But for now, this was strange and scary.

What do you guys think?

12 comments:

  1. WOWWW! That is sooo weird! Falling satellites perhaps? Or ET???? EEEKKK!

    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would saya satellite too but some of my neighbors who were outside said that a missile impacted the UFO before it hit earth... its all confusing. I did enjoy looking at the falling debris. It looked so meteor like!

      Delete
  2. I hope to God it's the Men in Black.
    So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AWESOME! I like to think we are not the only ones. The other night my mom and I were driving home and there was a bright light in the sky but it didn't move the entire two hours we were driving home (so I am thinking it wasn't a plane) and it was too low in the sky to be a star. Your story is much more interesting though - in the daylight!! Wowza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that sounds scary! At least ours was a fast encounter. I would have gone bananas just starring at it if I encounter what you guys did!

      Delete
  4. Pretty cool! I doubt we're the only living critters in the big wide space, but who knows?

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh oh my goodness what a strange experience! I think it's silly to not think that there are other beings out there, just because the universe is so VAST and has been thriving for so long... so yeah. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm, very suspicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, this is so cool, I know it may sound odd but I've always wanted to see an unidentified flying object in the sky. If I had seen this I would have been trying to hold back my excitement but probably a little scared at the same time. Super interesting that military planes were chasing after it too.

    We better get Mulder and Scully on this... or just Mulder in swim trunks.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is scary and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh a laughed so much with the way you write it! it is scary and i believe you!!! hah
    kisses from greece (plus im seriously thinking of sending you photos with my catg and PLUS i follow you!!!)
    thats for now :)
    kisses from greece sharingthepointofview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete