Monday, January 2, 2012

Meowsday C 1

Hello & Welcome to the very first Meowsday!

     Meet Alex Van Rossum from Mildlyalex and Antigone:


What is your cat's name? Antigone [Ant-ih-gone-ee].

Why did you pick that name out? We were going to get a boy and name him Oedipuss [punny], but we got a girl instead.


Nicknames: My sister calls her Tiggy, but I despise it hahaha.


How you met: My mom got her at the animal shelter last year :)


Special characteristics (features that make them unique:striped tail, white paws, etc...):
All black with orange eyes

adorable things they love to do (loves catnip, hides in dryer, etc...):
She puts my mom's bras on.  And locked herself in the bathroom once.

And anything else you would like to include:
She's the devil, but she's my baby :)



Isn't she a cutie!? If you would like to be feature on the next Meowsday, click here.
Till next week, Meow!


19 comments:

  1. lol hahaha the last pic made me laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, she's such a cutie! :)

    Hope you have both started the year with a huge smile!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply hilarious and adorable! I wish I weren't allergic to cats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post!Antigone is so lovely!
    He reminds me to the puss in boots with those big eyes and adorable face on the last picture hahaha
    Happy 2012!

    ♥Marley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of the name choices. Oedipuss would have been cute X-)

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love meowsday! Great idea! Super cute kitty btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha @ the bras!!

    Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kitty is too cute! I have two fur babies and they are my life!

    Happy New Year!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey !
    She's so cute ! I always wanted a black kitty !
    I love meowsday :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! She is so sweet. I love the name Antigone.. (from Shakespeare, right?) Such cute photos! Haha, great post dear :)

    Also, happy new year!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a great idea for a post series! How cheeky running around in all the underwear hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
    BEAUTIFUL BLOG....
    NOW I'M FOLLOWING YOU...FOLLOW MY BLOG YOU TOO ;-)))
    A BIG KISS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha thats really really cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everyone loves my kitty, this makes me happy :)

    Antigone is a character in several plays by different Greek playwrights including Sophocles. She's the daughter of Oedipus [the guy that married his mom]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy moly, she is such an adorable kitty!!! I love the name and her beautiful eyes. My cats are mischievous like that too. Super cute photos of her in the bras:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha omg, I love that the kitty puts the bras on, that is entirely too funny. What a cutie pie!

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete