Friday, December 2, 2011

Twin time!

       On Wednesday night, I spent the night at my twin's new apartment. The plan was, I would go spend the night there so that 1) she wouldn't be home alone while her boyfriend was out of town and 2) I was going to go with her to the gym were she works at. As hesitant as I was to even go and although by Thursday afternoon I wanted to go home asap, I still had a great time. Plus, I got a great workout! No, not at the gym, but from the double 40 minute walks I had to take from her apartment to the gym and then back to the apartment. Tiresome!

     After her shift at the gym we went to Target where I had a mild meltdown. Part of my meltdown was due to a sudden stomach ache. I guess I was home sick by that time, hehe. When we got back to her apartment she made some cheese omelletes and we enjoyed a LA Ink Marathon (all while she carried her Giraffe stuffed animal named Jeffrey...) She even sleeps with him! Anyways, after a few episodes it was time to go home. I was so happy when my mom picked me up. Don't get me wrong, I do cherish every little time I get to spend with my Sister, specially now that she got that big promotion at the gym, but I was glad to be going home. Home sweet home...where Booboos was waiting for me. Oh, how I missed her <333



His name is Jeffrey and my Twin thinks he is a real living thing. 


1 comment:

  1. awww Jeffrey looks so cute!!!
    ps.it's great that you are spending some quality time with your twin! :)

    ReplyDelete