Where did 2011 go?! Feels like barely yesterday we were counting down to ring in 2011 and then Boom, It’s almost January again! So with 2012 around the corner, I thought I would dedicate this post to the New year’s resolutions that I pinky swear to abide to.
My New Year’s resolutions:
1. Weight loss! Let’s be losers, weight loss losers! Who doesn’t have this in their new year’s resolutions list? I am going to restart my walks/runs and try to be more active this year. I, then, plan on making a biweekly post about my weight loss. How motivational right? Especially when my goal date is set to March, on my 24th birthday ya’ll!
2. Outfit posts! This year I am going to try my hardest, with the limited pieces of clothing that I own, to be more fashionable forward. That way I can start doing bi weekly outfit posts. I mean, why not. I see everybody else doing them. Plus, I got a killer Backyard that I would love to do my shoots at!
3. College. This past semester was an eye opener. I realize that if I push myself hard enough and keep myself motivated, I am capable of doing well in school. So after proving to myself that I can get two B’s, I will challenge myself to go for the gold! Yeah, that’s right. Next semester I will be reigning in the glory with a straight A’s report card. There is no more room for failure! You are all my witnesses.
4. Financial stability. As most of you guys know, I have been looking for a job for months! And I still can’t find one. What I am hoping for this year is to get hired, anywhere! Plus, if the economy is still down, I got my plan B. My Grandpa’s Wife and I are going to start our own handmade store making bows, dresses, pillows, and party decorations. Oh, yeah! I got a glue gun and I am not afraid to use it! Watch out, Etsy in the works.
5. Love. How lovely is to be in Love. This year I plan on sharing all the small important moments with Emmanuel, and having as much fun as my little heart can take. Nothing can bring you better health than living a happy, positive life. No need to get all worked up over things that will not matter tomorrow. Love love, and be love. That is my new motto.
6. And last, my Blog. I am determined on making this space a little more enjoyable. Aside from my new weekly outfit posts, weight lost posts and the regular daily life posts; I am going to start my new weekly Feature: Meowsday! Who is excited? I know I am!! And I guarantee that things are going to get crazy, Meow. Plus, I am getting a new blog look! Nothing big, just a few things I learned all by myself, that I know will make my little space a little prettier. Make sure to check out my new Buttons link too!.
Well, there you go. My top New Year’s resolutions. I am so excited to ring in The New year with a new look, a new mind, and a new set of goals!
What are your New Year’s resolutions? Leave me a link.