Wednesday, December 7, 2011

'Tis the season

The Christmas tree is up, the stockings are hanged, and the holiday feeling has arrived. 



Guess which stocking is mine, and which one is my twin's?

Mmm, Hot cocoa. But where are the Marsh mellows! (oh yeah, in my tummy)
This year our Christmas tree is artificial and only 4 feet high but if we get lucky, we might get a real tree too. In the meantime, I am going to try to stay warm, drink a lot of hot cocoa, listen to my favorite alternative Christmas carols, watch all the holiday movies that I possibly can, and enjoy every single moment I have with my family...cause after all, that is what Christmas is all about. 

            =============================================================

UPDATEDecember 9, 2011


My mom's Boyfriend brought home a 7 foot Christmas Tree. It's humongous! 

My cats really enjoy the Fresh pine smell 

                                 

15 comments:

  1. we just put up our tree too! i love the littler mermaid stocking but i think yours is the snow white?
    drink lots of cocoa!

    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess... is your stocking the Snow White one? I'm slowly getting myself in the Christmas spirit as well, can't wait to start listening to my favourite Christmas songs :)

    xoxo, Dominika.
    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, absolutely. I am in a phase I need just a change, know what I mean?
    But I'll let it grow too. But i also want a fresh look. So okay, i promise, I'll post picture when i have the time to do it!
    Tell me, what are you going to do with your hair? :)
    xx
    summer-rainj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me a while to realize that you're holding hot chocolate and not a lid from a tin lol. I love this time of year when it's not crazy snow storms just nice cozy up,sip hot cocoa and gaze at the beautiful Christmas lights :)

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tree!!
    Christmas is seriously the best time
    of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how cute! I love your Christmas home :) I need to get my stuff up.

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute Christmas tree! I love the Disney princess stockings :-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your decorations are beautiful! I've not even got my tree up yet. I love the picture of the tree.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog when you stopped by! It's always nice to meet new people out in blogland:) I love Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute post! sweetie, thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your banner too, obviously!!! I´m following you :)


    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stockings, they are so cute!
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Christmas tree looks amazing! <3 <3 and I love love love your Disney stockings!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  13. well, i just posted a picture of it, as you wanted it!

    summer-rainj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cats go crazy for Christmas trees don't they? I think if I was a cat I'd be pretty confused by the whole thing myself. Such cute kitties btw.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete