Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday surprise datenight

Today, while I was at my house, Manny invited me to the public library. He needed to check out some books for his new project at work. While he was looking for his macro and visual Exel books I was roaming around the hall of books when I came across this!


I thought that was hilarious...
Then afterwards we headed to Borders because Manny still needed 1 more book that the library didn't have. After Borders, I was hungry, so we stopped at the Johnny Rocket's on the malls food court. There we order a burger with fries plus a Strawberry Milkshake. I regret not getting a malt since the shake was Yummy!



Finally, we headed to Target because I been wanting to dye my hair Blue black. Unfortunately I couldn't find the blue black dye but while I was looking for regular black I noticed this new Loreal Midnight collection. I immediately fell in love with the color! So I am now dying my hair violet soft black. I hope it turns out good cause I really, really do love the shade.  But all in all, it was a nice surprise date with Manny.

Violet Soft Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment