Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy 24th Birthday!

Last Friday I turned 24 well, actually I should say "We" turned 24 (my twin and I) and it's not as bad as I had anticipated. Sure I am a year older but I am still the same, right... Anyways, Here are some birthday pictures from the mini birthday party my Mom made for us at my grandpas.

Our Cake(s) Cheesecake and Flan

Twin power, Do we look a like? 

Blowing out the candles


Needless to say I had a great birthday and I am so...


Btw, Emmanuel got me a $200 Forever 21 Gift card. How cool is that!?

11 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday you should better than :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! this is adorable 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Your cake looks fabulous and $200 gift card to Forever 21? Jackpot. You have such gorgeous hair btw.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you!!! you two are so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arielle@HumblePieVintageApril 2, 2012 at 1:43 PM

    I've never had flan but I'm curious. Either way, both cakes look awesome! Happy Birthday! $200 gift card, heck yes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Sunshine! And $200 gift card?? Sounds good to me!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday to you both! The cakes look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know you have a twin sister Mary. So cute. And belated happy birthday to you and your sister. :) 
    Love, Cherry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She Dressed in BlackApril 27, 2012 at 10:54 AM

    So cute! Hope you both had the bestest birthday! 

    Lots of love, L&R xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg you’re making me hungry, it looks so
    yummy!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete