Saturday, March 3, 2012

Burger Lounge

The bathroom stalls sort of look like changing rooms. 

On Friday, Emmanuel and I went over to the Burger Lounge over in Coronado. We got ourselves two burgers, one milkshake, and some fries to share. It was pretty good...for an all organic joint. I was a bit taken back by the Milkshake because, although it was good, at first taste it tasted funny (hence the picture of my funny face). After wards we walk down to the hotel by the beach, Hotel of Coronado. It was a short date but a good one. I definitely want to go eat at the Burger lounge again.

Btw, I got my first paycheck Finally. It was a good paycheck (plus tips) and I am looking forward to spending my money. Not all of it since I do have a couple of bills to pay. But for now it feels good to have some cash in my wallet :)

6 comments:

  1. i love simple but special date nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burgers and shakes! Yummm  :) you can't go wrong with that! http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you Mary!!! For my come back post, I tagged you to some questions... Check it out! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I could go for a (veggie) burger and milkshake right about now!! That looks so yummy. What a nice date. Congrats on the paycheck!! I really need to find a job :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing! your hair <3

    I'm glad you got your paycheck! :) 

    http://wade-ashore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the first paycheck, that is an exciting day isn't it? I love your polka dot bag, it is super adorables. Oh btw, I don't know what the craps happened but I know for a fact I was following your blog and then today I went to find your blog and it magically disappeared off my list, I've had this happen a few times and it drives me nuts.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete