Sunday, June 5, 2011

Death Prediction




I still can't get over the nightmare I had last night.
      I dreamed I was home when the door bell rang. My mother answered the door and let in two men and a women. They said they were house cleansers and were going to conduct a cleanse on the house. We all went to the kitchen. The two men sat down and begin chanting. Not soon after they looked dazed as if they were hypnotized. For some reason I felt the need to get close to one of the man who I noticed had yellow eyes. He stared at me and begin chanting some more. I stepped back. Next,  I saw was Emmanuel pointing at the wall. There I remember seeing a shadow of two hands with long skinny fingers. It had three long strings, almost as if managing a marionette, but instead of a puppet it was a birds caged. In the shadowed bird caged was a shadow of a bird. Next I remember turning back to the two men.  When I did thats when my dreamed turned for the worst. The look in the mans face will never leave my mind. He was staring straight into me and on each of his eyes there was a number. One with a month and the other  with a year. The numbers were 11 & 2023 The month I will DIE! I woke up sitting up. I felt goosebumps all over my body. Now I wonder If this dream does mean something and If it does, then did I predict the date of my own death?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment